Del Mar, CA RV Rentals and Motorhome Rentals
Recent traveler reviews in Del Mar, CA
Owen's Sprinter is perfect. We went on a three day cruise of the California coast and the van was easy to drive and easy to manage. Owen got us fully set up and we were able to...
The rental was great..Owen was superb!..real pleasure to deal with!
You've gotta do this at least once in your life and then you'll be HOOKED! This camper van experience was EPIC! It was a perfect trip with the perfect van that accommodates...
5 Stars - This Sprinter is immaculate condition, Owen is a very accommodating owner, and the price is competitive with similar sprinters while being brand new. If you have not...
Rented this Class B for a few days and went out to Anza Borrego. Had a blast!! The van is nearly brand new and Owen keeps it in great shape-super clean and with all the bells...
We just had the most EPIC trip in Owen's Sprinter van -- worth every penny. My husband & I wanted to do a surf trip in Central CA for our 10th anniversary but we needed the...
Owen is the real deal. His rig is outstanding. We took it for a couple nights boondocking and also brought our baby and dog along for the ride.
RV is great and Owen is very good to work with on the rental.
Owen is outstanding and the Sprinter Van was clean and fully functional. I would recommend this RV for city and outdoor trips. Owen made sure everything was perfect. Have fun and...
Owen is the consummate professional. He was thoughtful and thorough; he patiently went through all the features of the RV. Owen was helpful in offering suggestions on how to...
We had an amazing time the camper van! Comfy sleeping with enough space for us and our surfboards. Everything went fine, Frank will take care of you. We even were able to extend...
RV Rentals in Zip Codes Near Del Mar, CA
RVs for Rent Near Del Mar, CA
RV Rentals in Counties Near Del Mar, CA
Los Angeles County, CA1122 RV Rentals
San Bernardino County, CA383 RV Rentals
Orange County, CA1292 RV Rentals
Kern County, CA334 RV Rentals
Riverside County, CA1262 RV Rentals
Santa Barbara County, CA499 RV Rentals
Ventura County, CA715 RV Rentals
San Diego County, CA887 RV Rentals
Imperial County, CA223 RV Rentals
Popular parks near Del Mar, CA
Lake Poway Park982 RV Rentals
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area929 RV Rentals
Limestone Canyon Regional Park1284 RV Rentals
Eaton Canyon Park1132 RV Rentals
Angeles National Forest1132 RV Rentals
Sheep Mountain Wilderness1143 RV Rentals
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve1006 RV Rentals
Cleveland National Forest729 RV Rentals
Swartz Canyon County Park903 RV Rentals
Top 10 Hiking Trails for RVers
|Sturtevant Falls Trail||Sierra Madre||California|
|Black Star Canyon Trail||Silverado||California|
|East Fork Trail (Bridge to Nowhere)||Azusa||California|
|Eaton Canyon Trail||Pasadena||California|
|Winter Creek Santa Anita Canyon Hoegee's Campground Loop||Sierra Madre||California|
|Etiwanda Falls Trail||Rancho Cucamonga||California|
|Cowles Mountain Trail||San Diego||California|
|Potato Chip Rock via Mt. Woodson Trail||Poway||California|
|Iron Mountain Trail||Poway||California|
|Mt. San Antonio & Mt. Baldy Notch Trail||Mt Baldy||California|
Recommended RV Campgrounds and Attractions around Del Mar, CA
At Carlsbad State Park you'll have 44 acres to explore coastal bluffs, find shells and treasures on the shores, rent surfboards, you can practice your surfing or swimming on the warm waters, and enjoy a wonderful south Californian beach.
San Diego Zoo was one of the first institutions to create cage-less exhibits that re-create natural habitats and ecosystems. It has one of the largest free-flight exhibit to view birds. It is also famous because it is one of the few zoos in the world that is home to the giant panda. You can view the zoo on an overhead gondola, or if you?d rather stay on the ground you can also ride a bus. The zoo is known for its conservation and species preservation initiatives, it raises California condors, African black rhinos, and over 100 endangered species. If you seek adventure, you can also choose from different Safari tours such as: Jungle Ropes Safari, Cheetah Safari, or you can spend the night at the park on a Road and Tour Safari. The San Diego Zoo has it all. Parking is available for your RV rental.
Lake Elsinore Marina and RV Resort is just south of Riverside, California. The campground takes long-term renters as well as overnighters. It provides easy access to the lake, and the boat launch ramp is a great spot for putting in your canoe, kayak, boat, or jet ski. Stay connected with the free wi-fi, which is strongest on the patio. The trees will provide some shade, and you can try your luck with your lures. The lake is a popular fishing spot for bass.
Do you want to explore Murrieta in California? If so, there is a great RV park just seven miles away in Temecula. It's called Lake Skinner Recreation Area, and each of the 241 sites has full hookup. There is also WiFI, picnic tables, a grill, and a camp store. It is based in the Lake Skinner Park, which has great amenities. You can hire bikes, go horseback riding and sailing, and have picnics here. There are even barbeques throughout the park for you to take advantage of. One of the greatest attractions is fishing in Lake Skinner. You can catch striped bass, largemouth bass, carp, and bluegill. In the summer, there is also catfish, and in the winter, trout. The lake is a haven for bird watchers, and herons, owls, and hawks are just some of the birds which you might spot. There is also a one and a half mile walk around the park, which is great for those who just want a gentle stroll. You will be rewarded by fantastic views, including the rolling hills of Winchester. On a hot day, take a dip in the splash pool. Once you have had your fill of the park, why not head in to Murrieta for great restaurants and shops.
Less than two miles outside National City in California, you will find the San Diego Metro KOA RV Park. It's a great place for a family vacation, and there is so much to do here that you don't need to leave the site if you don't want to. However, National City has plenty to offer as well, so it's worth the trip. The sites in the park all have full hookup, WiFi, and cable TV. There is a heated swimming pool and a hot tub for you to relax in. During the summer months, there are fun activities for kids, all organized by a full-time activities director. Perhaps your children would like to play laser tag, have a go on the jumping pillows, or go for a barrel ride? You can all go and watch movies in the outdoors, so bring along a blanket. San Diego Metro KOA also offers a rock climning wall, basketball, ping pong , horseshoes, fitness classes, and yoga. You don't even have to leave the park to get a good meal. The Sand Castle Cafe serves delicious food, as well as local craft beers. If you want to have a group event, such as a family reunion or a church retreat, the park will arrange everything for you to have a good time. They even have a group coordinater and special areas for the events to take place. All in all, this is an exceptional park to visit, so don't hesitate to book.
People of all ages can enjoy a self-guided audio tour featuring 60 exhibits highlighting this ?city at sea? and 25 restored aircrafts. Learn about the galleys, officer?s country and sleeping quarters of a 69,000 ton ship. A site not to be missed.
With views of the ocean front you can park your RV rental on the edge of a bluff and experience the San Diego Coast. Staying here you can enjoy recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, surfing, scuba diving and beachcombing. A convenient camping store is located within the park as well. There are no hookups at this state park so if you want electricity to watch the game or make some coffee make sure the RV rental you choose also includes a generator.
You can build your own fun and Legoland, choose from 60 rides, shows and attractions where you can create long lasting memories with your families. Choose from Castle Hill a medieval themed area, imagination zone where you can ride the wild mouse roller coaster watch 4D movies, or land of adventure where you can play Pharaoh?s Revenge and fire foam balls, bounce 15 feet to catch beetles or recover lost treasure. You can also enjoy some fun in the water at two different water parks. n
Local RV Owners Suggest
- Where2050 S Coast Hwy 101, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA
- WhereSan Elijo State Beach, Encinitas, CA 92007, USA
- Known forBoondocking, Dog-friendly
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where5707 Santa Fe St, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- WhereSouth Carlsbad State Beach, California, USA
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views since all the spaces are elevated and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2727 De Anza Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2211 Pacific Beach Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhatEverything Else
Great place for family fun! There's a private beach, pool, Jacuzzi, skatepark, bike rentals, and cute little convenience store. If you're looking for a place that's family friendly, this is it! By JENNIFER TORO
- Where1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- Where2540 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhereMission Bay, San Diego, CA, USA
- Where200 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- WhereTamarack Surf Beach, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where1356 W Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where3rd, 1205 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where732 Center Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where421 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where329 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where450 W 9th Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where118 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where237 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where823 N Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where2 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
- Where3650 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- Where1050 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereVons El Norte Parkway Plaza, 1040 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where92026, 1345 Las Villas Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1034 W El Norte Pkwy Suite 1034, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where960 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1740 7 Oakes Rd, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where330 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1537 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where9310 Fanita Pkwy, Santee, CA 92071, USA
Unique campground with lots to do. Hiking, biking, paddle boats and great big spots. You will feel far from it all, but you're only 10 minutes from great restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where1540 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- WhereDixon Lake, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereLake Jennings, Lakeside, CA 92040, USA
- Where3221 National City Blvd # 43, National City, CA 91950, USA
- Where111 N 2nd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Where5000 CA-75, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Located just south of beautiful Coronado Island. Spaces are spacious and wherever your spot is you're a 2 minute walk from the beach. Visit Coronado and the historic Hotel Del Coronado. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where460 Sandpiper Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Known forSnack Bar, Glamping
If you are looking for a great glamping spot, this is it. Located just off the San Deigo Bay, this resort boasts sites with a private feel, pool, wi-fi, laundry, and well manicured grounds. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- WhereSan Clemente State Beach, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
- WhereCA-79, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- WhereLake Cuyamaca, California 92036, USA
Beautiful place for hiking, biking, camping, fishing and so much more. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where4945 Heise Park Rd, Julian, CA 92036, USA
Great campground with beautiful oak trees that cover most of the park. Hiking, biking, campfires... get away from it all here. Quaint historic Julian is just a 10 minute drive. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where11053 CA-79, Descanso, CA 91916, USA
- WhereDoheny State Beach, Dana Point, CA 92624, USA
- WhatOcean Front
- Known forDog-friendly
Great ocean front camp ground that is dog friendly and an easy to get to location By Ryan R
- WhereLaguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA