El Cajon, CA RV Rentals and Motorhome Rentals
Recent traveler reviews in El Cajon, CA
Don was really helpful! He made our fitst experience renting a trailer hasslefree.
Great experience all around, would definitely rent from them again!
We had a great time in our Pacific Coast Highway road trip thanks to Cody's RV. He is very knowledgeable and took time to patiently explain everything about how to successfully...
It was a pleasure renting the motorhome from Cody. He was easy to communicate with, and was flexible with my odd drop off and pick up schedule. My family made some great...
This RV is fantastic. It comes stocked with all the essentials and even more, such as camping chairs, games, pots, pans... you name it. Was perfect for a part of 8 going to...
cody was very responsive and he made the rental process very easy, from pick up to drop off.
Cody was extremely easy to communicate with. The process of renting the RV was easy and was all done electronically. He was flexible with pick up and drop off times. Driving the...
Great RV/trailer. Very clean and well stocked. Had games/movies/pots and pans/paper products, etc. Just bring your linens and have fun. Owner (Dwayne) was very helpful and easy...
This trailer was amazing and perfect for us (family of 4). Plenty of room, in great condition and the window in the back of the trailer was the bonus as we were camping at the...
Nice family operation
I love the RV and the service. If the owner want to sell the vista I might be interested in buying it.
RV Rentals in Zip Codes Near El Cajon, CA
RVs for Rent Near El Cajon, CA
RV Rentals in Counties Near El Cajon, CA
Los Angeles County, CA1122 RV Rentals
San Bernardino County, CA383 RV Rentals
Orange County, CA1292 RV Rentals
Riverside County, CA1262 RV Rentals
Santa Barbara County, CA499 RV Rentals
Ventura County, CA715 RV Rentals
La Paz County, AZ90 RV Rentals
San Diego County, CA887 RV Rentals
Imperial County, CA223 RV Rentals
Popular parks near El Cajon, CA
Lake Poway Park982 RV Rentals
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area929 RV Rentals
Limestone Canyon Regional Park1284 RV Rentals
Eaton Canyon Park1132 RV Rentals
Angeles National Forest1132 RV Rentals
Sheep Mountain Wilderness1143 RV Rentals
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve1006 RV Rentals
Cleveland National Forest729 RV Rentals
Swartz Canyon County Park903 RV Rentals
Top 10 Hiking Trails for RVers
|Torrey Pines State Reserve Trail||La Jolla||California|
|Santa Margarita River Trail||Fallbrook||California|
|Iron Mountain Trail||Poway||California|
|Potato Chip Rock via Mt. Woodson Trail||Poway||California|
|Cowles Mountain Trail||San Diego||California|
|Mount Rubidoux Trail||Riverside||California|
|Etiwanda Falls Trail||Rancho Cucamonga||California|
|Cedar Creek Falls Trail||Ramona||California|
|Black Star Canyon Trail||Silverado||California|
|Three Sisters Waterfalls Trail||Descanso||California|
Recommended RV Campgrounds and Attractions around El Cajon, CA
Santee Lakes Recreation Preserve in Santee, California is a great place for a vacation. The management encourages those who live up north to follow the ducks who come for the warm winter weather. The preserve is a wonderful place for an extended stay or a weekend retreat. The preserve is in the foothills of the city and a mere 20 miles from San Diego where there are many attractions. There are 300 full hook-up campsites with free WiFi and some have cable TV. Consistently named one of the best places to camp in America Santee Lakes is a mecca for RV lovers. Bring the bikes and fishing poles for a great weekend with the family. The residents of the camp have exclusive rights for fishing in two of the lakes. The staff at the preserve are devoted to the superb environment around the preserve, and they work hard to make sure it remains in a pristine condition. At least half of the power used at the preserve is generated by solar panels. Guests at the preserve will appreciate the bike rentals, fishing, and boating opportunities. There are seven playgrounds available for the entertainment of the young campers.
With views of the ocean front you can park your RV rental on the edge of a bluff and experience the San Diego Coast. Staying here you can enjoy recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, surfing, scuba diving and beachcombing. A convenient camping store is located within the park as well. There are no hookups at this state park so if you want electricity to watch the game or make some coffee make sure the RV rental you choose also includes a generator.
San Diego Zoo was one of the first institutions to create cage-less exhibits that re-create natural habitats and ecosystems. It has one of the largest free-flight exhibit to view birds. It is also famous because it is one of the few zoos in the world that is home to the giant panda. You can view the zoo on an overhead gondola, or if you?d rather stay on the ground you can also ride a bus. The zoo is known for its conservation and species preservation initiatives, it raises California condors, African black rhinos, and over 100 endangered species. If you seek adventure, you can also choose from different Safari tours such as: Jungle Ropes Safari, Cheetah Safari, or you can spend the night at the park on a Road and Tour Safari. The San Diego Zoo has it all. Parking is available for your RV rental.
A bit of a hidden gem Sweetwater is a great destination to take your RV rental. Close to the city but in a world apart the sites sit on a bluff overlooking Bonita and the Bay in the distance. There is fresh water fishing and great mountain biking right from the campsites. A very scenic and fun place to stay in your RV rental.
During your stay at Oceanside RV Park you'll have access to 3.5 miles of pristine beaches, or play at one of four golf courses within minutes of the park. If you?d like to get out and enjoy the water you can rent boats, kayaks, jetskis or surf. If you prefer to fish you can try your skill at the 1,942 foot pier. The California Surf Museum is just minutes away and at certain times of the year you will be able to enjoy national surfing competitions.
One of the oldest parks in the U.S. designated for recreational use. Balboa Park is a 1,200-acre urban park which offers natural vegetation zones, green belts, gardens, walking paths, a variety of museums, several theaters. Within the park you'll also find the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
At Carlsbad State Park you'll have 44 acres to explore coastal bluffs, find shells and treasures on the shores, rent surfboards, you can practice your surfing or swimming on the warm waters, and enjoy a wonderful south Californian beach.
People of all ages can enjoy a self-guided audio tour featuring 60 exhibits highlighting this ?city at sea? and 25 restored aircrafts. Learn about the galleys, officer?s country and sleeping quarters of a 69,000 ton ship. A site not to be missed.
Local RV Owners Suggest
- Where9310 Fanita Pkwy, Santee, CA 92071, USA
Unique campground with lots to do. Hiking, biking, paddle boats and great big spots. You will feel far from it all, but you're only 10 minutes from great restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
- WhereLake Jennings, Lakeside, CA 92040, USA
- Where111 N 2nd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Where3221 National City Blvd # 43, National City, CA 91950, USA
- Where3650 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- Where460 Sandpiper Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Known forSnack Bar, Glamping
If you are looking for a great glamping spot, this is it. Located just off the San Deigo Bay, this resort boasts sites with a private feel, pool, wi-fi, laundry, and well manicured grounds. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2540 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2727 De Anza Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where5000 CA-75, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Located just south of beautiful Coronado Island. Spaces are spacious and wherever your spot is you're a 2 minute walk from the beach. Visit Coronado and the historic Hotel Del Coronado. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2211 Pacific Beach Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhatEverything Else
Great place for family fun! There's a private beach, pool, Jacuzzi, skatepark, bike rentals, and cute little convenience store. If you're looking for a place that's family friendly, this is it! By JENNIFER TORO
- WhereMission Bay, San Diego, CA, USA
- Where5707 Santa Fe St, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where421 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where329 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where3rd, 1205 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where450 W 9th Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where11053 CA-79, Descanso, CA 91916, USA
- Where1356 W Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where118 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where237 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where823 N Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where2050 S Coast Hwy 101, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA
- WhereSan Elijo State Beach, Encinitas, CA 92007, USA
- Known forBoondocking, Dog-friendly
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where92026, 1345 Las Villas Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where330 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where732 Center Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- WhereDixon Lake, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where1740 7 Oakes Rd, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where960 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1050 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereVons El Norte Parkway Plaza, 1040 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1034 W El Norte Pkwy Suite 1034, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereLake Cuyamaca, California 92036, USA
Beautiful place for hiking, biking, camping, fishing and so much more. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where200 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where4945 Heise Park Rd, Julian, CA 92036, USA
Great campground with beautiful oak trees that cover most of the park. Hiking, biking, campfires... get away from it all here. Quaint historic Julian is just a 10 minute drive. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- WhereSouth Carlsbad State Beach, California, USA
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views since all the spaces are elevated and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- WhereTamarack Surf Beach, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1537 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where1540 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- WhereCA-79, Temecula, CA 92592, USA