Lakeside, CA RV Rentals and Motorhome Rentals
Recent traveler reviews in Lakeside, CA
We highly recommend renting from Jody!! He and his wife communicated with us through the entire process, they were extremely accommodating to our schedule and had everything set...
Rented this trailer for 7 days we had it delivered to Campland on the Bay . Jody delivered and set up right on time ,Jody and Nicole are very nice , I am so glad...
Great communication, easy to work with, installed brake controller just so we could rent and tow our trailer! Loved the Rv very roomy and it’s drives perfect!
Rv was like new, very clean, low mileage, no problems.
Great experience with this RV! Super clean and had many extra items, like dishes, coffee pot, bedding. The owners were excellent to work with, very helpful and super friendly!
The RV was perfect and drove really nice too. Shauna was a nice lady in fact very nice. She had the RV loaded with pots, pans, cooking utensils and much more. When we arrived to...
Great RV. Well kept, comfortable and perfect for my family’s trip! Can’t wait to rent it again.
Our experience with Stephen was fantastic. Excellent communication. Even when I had questions about the operation of some of the equipment on his RV, he found a qualified...
Steve and Catherine take great care in making sure that their coach is ready to hit the road and that you're ready to have a great time! As they regularly use the RV for family...
Nice family operation
I love the RV and the service. If the owner want to sell the vista I might be interested in buying it.
RV Rentals in Zip Codes Near Lakeside, CA
RVs for Rent Near Lakeside, CA
RV Rentals in Counties Near Lakeside, CA
Los Angeles County, CA1122 RV Rentals
San Bernardino County, CA383 RV Rentals
Orange County, CA1292 RV Rentals
Riverside County, CA1262 RV Rentals
Santa Barbara County, CA499 RV Rentals
Ventura County, CA715 RV Rentals
La Paz County, AZ90 RV Rentals
San Diego County, CA887 RV Rentals
Imperial County, CA223 RV Rentals
Popular parks near Lakeside, CA
Lake Poway Park982 RV Rentals
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area929 RV Rentals
Limestone Canyon Regional Park1284 RV Rentals
Eaton Canyon Park1132 RV Rentals
Angeles National Forest1132 RV Rentals
Sheep Mountain Wilderness1143 RV Rentals
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve1006 RV Rentals
Cleveland National Forest729 RV Rentals
Swartz Canyon County Park903 RV Rentals
Top 10 Hiking Trails for RVers
|Three Sisters Waterfalls Trail||Descanso||California|
|Black Star Canyon Trail||Silverado||California|
|Mount Rubidoux Trail||Riverside||California|
|Cedar Creek Falls Trail||Ramona||California|
|Potato Chip Rock via Mt. Woodson Trail||Poway||California|
|Iron Mountain Trail||Poway||California|
|Etiwanda Falls Trail||Rancho Cucamonga||California|
|Torrey Pines State Reserve Trail||La Jolla||California|
|Santa Margarita River Trail||Fallbrook||California|
|Cowles Mountain Trail||San Diego||California|
Recommended RV Campgrounds and Attractions around Lakeside, CA
People of all ages can enjoy a self-guided audio tour featuring 60 exhibits highlighting this ?city at sea? and 25 restored aircrafts. Learn about the galleys, officer?s country and sleeping quarters of a 69,000 ton ship. A site not to be missed.
At Carlsbad State Park you'll have 44 acres to explore coastal bluffs, find shells and treasures on the shores, rent surfboards, you can practice your surfing or swimming on the warm waters, and enjoy a wonderful south Californian beach.
A bit of a hidden gem Sweetwater is a great destination to take your RV rental. Close to the city but in a world apart the sites sit on a bluff overlooking Bonita and the Bay in the distance. There is fresh water fishing and great mountain biking right from the campsites. A very scenic and fun place to stay in your RV rental.
Less than two miles outside National City in California, you will find the San Diego Metro KOA RV Park. It's a great place for a family vacation, and there is so much to do here that you don't need to leave the site if you don't want to. However, National City has plenty to offer as well, so it's worth the trip. The sites in the park all have full hookup, WiFi, and cable TV. There is a heated swimming pool and a hot tub for you to relax in. During the summer months, there are fun activities for kids, all organized by a full-time activities director. Perhaps your children would like to play laser tag, have a go on the jumping pillows, or go for a barrel ride? You can all go and watch movies in the outdoors, so bring along a blanket. San Diego Metro KOA also offers a rock climning wall, basketball, ping pong , horseshoes, fitness classes, and yoga. You don't even have to leave the park to get a good meal. The Sand Castle Cafe serves delicious food, as well as local craft beers. If you want to have a group event, such as a family reunion or a church retreat, the park will arrange everything for you to have a good time. They even have a group coordinater and special areas for the events to take place. All in all, this is an exceptional park to visit, so don't hesitate to book.
Santee Lakes Recreation Preserve in Santee, California is a great place for a vacation. The management encourages those who live up north to follow the ducks who come for the warm winter weather. The preserve is a wonderful place for an extended stay or a weekend retreat. The preserve is in the foothills of the city and a mere 20 miles from San Diego where there are many attractions. There are 300 full hook-up campsites with free WiFi and some have cable TV. Consistently named one of the best places to camp in America Santee Lakes is a mecca for RV lovers. Bring the bikes and fishing poles for a great weekend with the family. The residents of the camp have exclusive rights for fishing in two of the lakes. The staff at the preserve are devoted to the superb environment around the preserve, and they work hard to make sure it remains in a pristine condition. At least half of the power used at the preserve is generated by solar panels. Guests at the preserve will appreciate the bike rentals, fishing, and boating opportunities. There are seven playgrounds available for the entertainment of the young campers.
During your stay at Oceanside RV Park you'll have access to 3.5 miles of pristine beaches, or play at one of four golf courses within minutes of the park. If you?d like to get out and enjoy the water you can rent boats, kayaks, jetskis or surf. If you prefer to fish you can try your skill at the 1,942 foot pier. The California Surf Museum is just minutes away and at certain times of the year you will be able to enjoy national surfing competitions.
San Diego Zoo was one of the first institutions to create cage-less exhibits that re-create natural habitats and ecosystems. It has one of the largest free-flight exhibit to view birds. It is also famous because it is one of the few zoos in the world that is home to the giant panda. You can view the zoo on an overhead gondola, or if you?d rather stay on the ground you can also ride a bus. The zoo is known for its conservation and species preservation initiatives, it raises California condors, African black rhinos, and over 100 endangered species. If you seek adventure, you can also choose from different Safari tours such as: Jungle Ropes Safari, Cheetah Safari, or you can spend the night at the park on a Road and Tour Safari. The San Diego Zoo has it all. Parking is available for your RV rental.
One of the few remaining tidal wetlands in Southern California, this place is a gem for nature lovers and those in search of tranquility. The park is under the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, it is a nature reserve and a designated Marine Protected area. There are educational programs for the public which teaches how to appreciate and care for all the animals who call this refuge home.
Local RV Owners Suggest
- WhereLake Jennings, Lakeside, CA 92040, USA
- Where9310 Fanita Pkwy, Santee, CA 92071, USA
Unique campground with lots to do. Hiking, biking, paddle boats and great big spots. You will feel far from it all, but you're only 10 minutes from great restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. By Jay Nielsen
- Where2 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
- Where111 N 2nd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Where3650 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- Where15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where3221 National City Blvd # 43, National City, CA 91950, USA
- Where2540 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2727 De Anza Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2211 Pacific Beach Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhatEverything Else
Great place for family fun! There's a private beach, pool, Jacuzzi, skatepark, bike rentals, and cute little convenience store. If you're looking for a place that's family friendly, this is it! By JENNIFER TORO
- Where5707 Santa Fe St, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhereMission Bay, San Diego, CA, USA
- Where421 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where460 Sandpiper Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Known forSnack Bar, Glamping
If you are looking for a great glamping spot, this is it. Located just off the San Deigo Bay, this resort boasts sites with a private feel, pool, wi-fi, laundry, and well manicured grounds. By Jay Nielsen
- Where329 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where450 W 9th Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where3rd, 1205 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where5000 CA-75, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Located just south of beautiful Coronado Island. Spaces are spacious and wherever your spot is you're a 2 minute walk from the beach. Visit Coronado and the historic Hotel Del Coronado. By Jay Nielsen
- Where11053 CA-79, Descanso, CA 91916, USA
- Where237 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where118 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where1356 W Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where823 N Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- WhereLake Cuyamaca, California 92036, USA
Beautiful place for hiking, biking, camping, fishing and so much more. By Jay Nielsen
- Where92026, 1345 Las Villas Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereDixon Lake, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where330 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where732 Center Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where1740 7 Oakes Rd, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where960 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1050 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereVons El Norte Parkway Plaza, 1040 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1034 W El Norte Pkwy Suite 1034, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where4945 Heise Park Rd, Julian, CA 92036, USA
Great campground with beautiful oak trees that cover most of the park. Hiking, biking, campfires... get away from it all here. Quaint historic Julian is just a 10 minute drive. By Jay Nielsen
- Where2050 S Coast Hwy 101, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA
- WhereSan Elijo State Beach, Encinitas, CA 92007, USA
- Known forBoondocking, Dog-friendly
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay Nielsen
- Where200 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- WhereSouth Carlsbad State Beach, California, USA
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views since all the spaces are elevated and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay Nielsen
- Where1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- Where8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereTamarack Surf Beach, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where1537 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where1540 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- WhereCA-79, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- Where45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, USA