Thanks for looking out our well maintained 2013 “Majestic” RV that comfortably sleeps 8. As a 28 foot Class C with a Ford E450 V10 engine, she has a nice mix of modern amenities and ease of travel, and is full of nice things to make your trip more comfortable and relaxing including:
• Air Conditioning
• A nice large exterior awning and lots of storage. There is a large storage under the unit which includes a built in ice chest cooler.
• LED lights throughout the unit, stove, microwave, water heater, Air conditioning unit, fridge/freezer, deep kitchen sink, separate bathroom sink, 30 amp hook-up & pressurized water hook-up.
• Four beds (measure 5 ft by 8 ft (Loft Bed), 6 ft 8 in by 4 ft 6 in (Main Bed), and 5 ft by 6 in 3 ft (Table bed), and pull out Couch bed. See the pictures in our listing of the comfortable beds.
The kitchen area is across from the door and features a single sink, three burner range, and refrigerator for all of your perishables. You will easily be able to prepare food while on the go. Also, there is a comfortable dinette across from the side door that converts into a bed. The fridge runs on propane or electricity (and it can choose automatically for you). For air conditioning and microwave use, plug into A/C power when available or use the built in generator. Whether you stay in an RV park or in more rustic places, the choice is yours. Your kitchen, while compact, has everything you need while on the road with a refrigerator/freezer, sink, microwave, and 3-burner range.
The living area and the compact kitchen with dinette. This is great for eating/preparing meals, giving you room for meal times or for a game night! The table can also be removed to convert it into an extra bed if you need. There are factory installed seat belts, so you have safe traveling for your passengers.
Overhead storage is available for your things, and there is plenty of outside storage.
In the rear, you have a bedroom and bathroom. The bed has storage above. The bathroom is big enough to fit everything you need including a sink with storage underneath, medicine cabinet, and toilet. Across the way is a shower with glass door
Our 28 foot Majestic is definitely a great choice if you're seeking adventure with easy driving and nice amenities.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you for scheduling your adventure with us.
Read more below if you want even more details!
Kitchen: The kitchen will be stocked with:
• Enough plates, bowls, knives, forks, and spoons for up to 5 people. (6 upon request)
• We provide Vitrelle glass (lightweight, break and chip resistant) for microwave safe heating/cooking and disposable or plastic dishes for conditions were breaking may be more of a concern.
• Plastic pitcher
• Some seasonings including: Salt, pepper and some other basics
• Frying pan (1), Sauce pans (2) (We have 2 additional little pans we include upon request)
• Cooking utensils: spatula, slotted spoon, etc.
• Dish towels, dish rack, dishwashing soap.
Bathroom: The bathroom will be stocked with:
• One bath towel, one wash cloth, and one hand towel per person
• Hand soap
• Toilet treatment Drop-Ins (use one per week or for each time you empty the tanks)
• Toilet paper – 2 double rolls per person for a one-week rental (if you need to purchase more, please only use RV septic safe toilet paper)
• Bedding for the 3 beds including a sleeping bags, pillow cases, 6 pillows. (Comforters, extra blanket, top and bottom sheets for each bed are optional add-ons)
• Games: I try to keep games like UNO, Sorry, Monopoly, but I don’t inventory pieces. I’ll try to refresh them as needed, but please just consider these a bonus in case they are missing parts.
• This is a paid add on. I’ll try to explain a bit more how these work.
• I have purchased hotspots, which allows you to connect your devices via wi-fi to the hotspot. The hotspot connects to the Internet. It is dependent on a signal. If there is no signal, then there is no Internet. Some carriers have limited data. Only Sprint, I believe, has unlimited data.
• Different carriers have different benefits/strengths
Has very good coverage but is expensive to buy data.
Has unlimited data but less coverage
• There is a sewage drain tube for your convenience.
• Fresh water (white) hose for filling your water tank with drinking water. (drinking/”potable” water only please)
• Spare tire – I hope you never need it, but if you do, please use the provided roadside assistance!
• Tire ramps – Our Majestic is more comfortable when level, and some features don’t work well or at all when not level. These ramps can help you raise the front or back of the RV. Please be very careful, we want you to be safe! There are 4 ramps, one for each back tire if you need to raise the back. You’ll only need 2 of them if you raise the front.
• Power cord adapter – This lets you plug the Majestic’s main power cord into a standard outlet. This may not allow you to run the A/C for long, it is much better to plug the main power cord into a full 30 amp socket designed for RVs, but there are times you may just needs lights and the microwave and the only power option is a standard cord.
We do our best to provide many amenities without extra charges. There are a few items optional fees.
Mileage: We offer 100/miles a day and charge $0.43/mile overage. (So a seven-day trip returned with 750 miles will be 50 miles x 0.43 = $21.5.)
Generator use: We offer 4 hours/day and charge $5/hr for additional usage.
Fuel: There is no surcharge if you return the Majestic with a full gas tank. Our drop off/pickup location is in the same parking lot as one of the lowest priced gas stations nearby, so I always provide her full and she’s easy to fill on return. If you choose to return her less than full there is a $150 optional fee.
Sewage: Before returning Majestic, please empty the Black and Gray water tanks. This can be easily done on your last stay before returning. If you can’t get to it, we will do it for you for a $50 fee. But don’t worry if you forget, there is a place a few miles from me that you can use their facilities for $10 and it’s open 24 hours. If you need that information, just ask me.
Propane: You only need to add propane if you are running low on your trip. I keep it full, but some extended trips may need additional propane. Don’t worry about filling it at the end of the trip even if empty, I’ll take care of that for you!
Table and Chairs, other: We want this to be an amazing trip and try to already include more than the basics, but we know that many are flying in and don’t have room to carry much. So, for any special requests just let us know. We’ll be fair.
**If you want to take the Majestic to Burning man there is an extra fee. (This is by special request only, but can be arranged)
As you can see, we’ve tried to provide a good foundation of what you need to have a great experience with the Majestic. We are open to suggestions and will continue to improve supplies and instructions to help us all have wonderful trips.
NO Off Road Use
NO Uninsured or Un-Approved Drivers
Use only RV safe toilet (provided)
Return to Full Fuel level at pickup.
Have a Wonderful Trip!
We do our best to provide many of the little things you may want and need for your trip. As a courtesy, we try to stock the following:
- clothes hangers
- liquid hand soap
- toilet paper
- broom and dust pan
- bath towels
- hand towels
- wash clothes
- utility rags
- cutting boards
- can opener
- sauce pans (2)
- hot pads
- kitchen knife
- kitchen spoons
- mixing bowls
- serving bowls
- dish soap and wand
- dinner plates (8)
- salad plates (8)
- soup bowls (8)
- ceramic mugs (8)
- silverware (set of 8)