2015 Airstream Bambi
2015 Airstream Bambi
We've tried to build in all of the memory-making essentials that we like having for our own trips... Please select options during booking.
• Marshall Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
• Yeti Cooler
• Luci Solar Lights
• Bean Bag Toss Game
• Dishes and Silverware for 4
• 2 Yeti Wine Glasses and 2 Yeti Coffee Mugs
• Ceramic 10” frypan, 4qt pot w/lid
• Cooking utensils
• Salt & pepper and foil
• Kuerig with pods (if on electric hookups), or french press
• Paper towels
• Hairdryer, hangers in closet.
• Hampers at foot and head of the bed to keep rig tidy.
Games including UNO, card games, and LCR are tucked away for a rainy day.
TV with Roku and 20 DVDs: Ferris Bueller, Sing, Soul, Aquaman, Secret Life of Pets, Into the Wild, and more.
What Should You Bring:
• Food (storage space is limited but 2-4 bags of groceries should fit in fridge in cabinets)
• Clothing (we recommend duffle bags over roller luggage)
• Toiletries including toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.
• Sunscreen and insect repellent
• Optional (not included): Campfire pit, wood and fire starter, skewers, outdoor stove
• Optional (not included): Bedding and towels for children or extra campers sleeping on dinette bed.
• Optional (not included): Paper plates, plastic dining items, to save on having to do dishes if you prefer.
• Your sense of adventure!
We are located right down the road to some of Santa Cruz's best beach and mountain campsites, or a quick trip to Big Sur, Monterey, Carmel, Paso Robles, San Simeon, Napa, Sonoma, and Yosemite.
Some of our favorite campsites...
Campsites within Santa Cruz County:
Close to the waves
• Costanoa KOA
• La Selva (Watsonville) KOA (kid favorite)
• New Brighton State Beach
Close to the redwoods
• Redwoods RV Resort
• Henry Cowell State Park
Outside of Santa Cruz County
• Pismo (no dunes camping please)
• Big Sur
• Cava Robles RV Park in Paso Robles
• No dogs without prior approval.
• Absolutely no smoking or vaping.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 4 night minimum stay
Austin's beautiful little Airstream, "Moonwalk" served as the spare bedroom for my family Christmas. Having the warm and cozy option in the driveway was a perfect extra bedroom option. The dropoff and pickup service was perfect and well communicated. Thanks, Austin!
Austin’s Air stream was perfect for a space for my college-aged sons to stay while visiting for Thanksgiving. We had it delivered and JD (the driver) was amazing. He helped set it up and made the whole thing seamless. The Air stream was cute and clean and perfect. Austin communicated very well. The whole experience was easy and delightful. I would do it all over again. Highly recommend!
1 Photo submitted by Kira W.
Austin Kish canceled the booking 3 days before departure. This is an automated posting.
Great little trailer with all the comforts!
Great handy trailer, our first glamping trip ever. We stayed in the Santa Cruz regions and enjoyed the redwoods and the coast. Austin was awesome and she gave us a lot of tips and help, with a lot of patience
1 Photo submitted by Christof W.
Exact location provided after booking