Delightful Camper for your adventures on Oahu
Delightful Camper for your adventures on Oahu
- GOAL zero yeti 400 (enough to charge iPhone 30+ times)
- Snorkel gears for two
- American Red Cross First Aid Kit
- Oahu revealed guide book
- Oahu adventure guide
- Obama’s oahu adventure guide
- good vs gooder game
- rechargeable small fans/lights
- please feel free to message me for questions and anything you might need!
Malaekahana Beach Campground is one of the best places to stay on this island, there’s a clutch mart nearby for all your needs too. Kaneohe Botanical Garden is also amazing— must book two weeks in advance (Friday 5pm online reservation)
What you may like to bring:
- portable speakers for beach/van
- headlamp (for sunrise/sunset hikers)
Our personal recommendation is book a hotel room before or after your trip to pamper yourselves, and book our campervan for the in between days. There’s no experience quite like waking up and falling sleep to the sound of ocean waves!
Important: please put your luggage in trunk and store things away in shelves BEFORE you drive to next destination 1) to prevent theft 2) anything rolling when you start to drive
- Pick up anytime after 3pm and drop off by 11:00am.
- please message me if you wanna book one night.
- Please do not cook inside the van to preserve the cedar panels!
- Use charge ports only when driving
- A time of arrival, rental agreement will be signed prior to release of keys. Renter agreed to provide proof of insurance and claim liability for any potential damages caused during rental period
- No driving off-road.
- No smoking of any kind within vehicle. If done so, renter waives the entire deposit
- You will be provided a full tank of gas. Please return with another full tank please otherwise $75 price for filling + fuel (market price) will be taken out of your deposit.
- This is a cargo van; please drive with caution, be VERY MINDFUL of speed and braking distance. You definitely need more time for it to brake and stop. It’s easy to drive, but it does have a larger body and weighs more than your compact car
- I trained and learned on a mini van growing up… it reminds me of it but bigger and heavier lol
- Campervan comes with dashcam. Please plug in while driving. If unplugged, renter waives the entire deposit, separate from and in addition to all added charges and damages (at discretion of the owner). The renter agrees to abide by city and county traffic laws.
- Back up/reverse sensor does alarm you with continuous beeps when you are close to curb, etc.
- Van will need high clearance of 7’ — most building garages will not fit
- Renter must return campervan with all items that were in when renter picks up van and must replace all missing or damaged items. Please place items used cleaned and back to where you found them.
- All drivers must be 25 years of age or older.
- All drivers will must sign Campervan Hawaii's Standard Vehicle Rental Agreement.
- Renter is 100% responsible for all direct and consequential damages to both interior and exterior of the van and agrees to pay all charges that exceed their deposit within 3 days of notice from owner (including diminution of value and lost rental for time period being repaired)
- Terms are part of rental contract and are automatically accepted by renter when campervan is booked.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
No off roading please.
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 2 night minimum stay
Reliable beast - lots of room to move around. We enjoyed the days exploring Oahu - and were very appreciative of Sarah’s flexibility. (Sometimes flights don’t coincide with typical check in and check out times.)
Our Trip with Sarah's Aloha Cedar Campervan was just awesome. We had the van for five nights and drove around the whole island of Oahu. Yes the Van is a little long, but was easy to drive and due to is length we had plenty of storage room.
The van was very clean and well equipped with some lovely details like the starlight lightning. We really had a great time.
Great time in Aloha Cedar! Very thoughtful little additions like dirty shoe tray, solar lights, comfortable camping chairs, fans etc. Van is long, but easy to drive.
2 Photos submitted by Jordan K.
Sarah accomdated our very short notice rental in Hawaii last week - she saved our trip. We had rented another camper van for the week but we received a text from the inital rental owner stating that the van was damaged and cancelled our reservation. Both Outdoorsy and Sarah collectively made arrangements for my wife and I to have her lovely van for the week.
This was a great van rental for my long birthday weekend. Got to visit all over the island! Owner was accommodating with pickup and drop off, she went out of her way to return forgotten item. Thoughtful, convenient, fun. Thanks a ton!
The Aloha Camper van was fantastic! We very much enjoyed our trip and would highly recommend this van to anyone! Thank you so much to the owner for being so flexible with our crazy delayed arrival!
Exact location provided after booking
Camper Van Rental Hawaii -- Mercedes Luxury Camper