2018 Heartland Mallard M312 - Our beautiful new RV has all the amenities and loads of space for family and friends. It features a very spacious living room slide-out, u-shaped dinette, a very comfortable couch that faces the entertainment center. The master suite is comfortable with queen bed and plenty of storage. Double bunks offer plenty of space for kiddos. Couch makes out into bed for two. Dinette can be converted into bed for one or a very cozy two. Trailer is 50 amp rated. Can use at 30 amp site with adapter. Max weight of trailer is 8600 lbs, dry weight is 6840 lbs. Must have vehicle rated to pull at least 8,000 lbs with electric brake controller. Comes with power tongue jack, power stabilizer jacks front and rear, and easy to use Anderson levelers or traditional blocks. Do NOT have a truck to pull? Ask about cost of delivery to your destination!
Thanks for renting from the Wilcox Family! You and your family will enjoy this RV during fun filled vacation!
NOTE: RV pickup and drop-off location is in Longview, TX. Flexible pickup and drop off times. On day of rental allow up to an hour for owner to thoroughly cover all the features of the RV including how to setup, breakdown, and dump tanks.
Outdoorsy has Departure and return forms to be completed by both renter and owner. Outdoorsy adds a required service fee and insurance fee plus optional roadside protection which cannot be changed by RV owner.
1. Will rent on case by case basis to locations with heavy dirt or sand such as ATV parks where my RV is
subject to exposure to sand, dirt, mud, and grime that is hard to clean (minimum $50 cleaning fee
2. RV trailer should be used at places with paved, asphalt, or gravel RV pad.
3. NOT Returning RV trailer in a clean condition will result in a cleaning fee of $50 plus $20 hour x number
of hours to clean.
4. All renters must be careful not to track mud & sand inside and return reasonably clean.
5. Tank empty fee - If tanks brought back not empty a fee of $50 will be charged against your deposit.
Only exception if you paid for service as part of boon-docking fee.
6.. Prep and use fee charged per night in addition to nightly rental fee to cover costs such as propane
usage, toiletries, utensils, tire wear, and other misc costs. See published fees under Rates.
7. Your vehicle must be able to tow 8,000 lbs and have electric brakes. Use of sway bars and weight
distribution bars is dependent on height of your vehicle.
8. Pets: Pets must be approved in advanced. Pets CANNOT be left alone inside the RV unless inside a
kennel. Pets NOT allowed on furniture. Additional Pet deposit of $500 required plus pet fee of $100. If
RV returned with Pet hair or Urine/Poop/Smell in RV the cleaning charge of $100 plus $20 hr to clean
RV will be charged towards deposit. Any damage to RV from pets will be charged towards deductible.
Insurance will not cover Pet damage. You are fully responsible. Unless you are very certain your Pet
will not cause damages, it is best to leave your pet at home. I have 3 dogs myself, they stay inside a
Kennel when inside the RV and on tie outs when we are outside. We cover the couch in blankets in
case they jump up to avoid nails damaging the couch material.
9. Cancellations: If you need to cancel please email or call the RV owner. If RV owner cancels you can get
your money back if canceled more than 7 days prior to rental date or within 7 days for good cause at