Your safety and health is key. This host has committed to a thorough cleaning regimen informed by CDC guidelines.
Been wanting to see what all the #vanlife hype is about? One trip in this van will leave you wanting for more adventures. The best part, the van is large enough to be comfortable in but small enough to park in most regular parking spaces. Whether you decide to spend your time in a campground or choose to boondock this van will have everything you need. From the beach to the trails, New England has something for everyone. You will love being able to have your home with you at all times.
We ask that when renting our van you treat it like it was your own. When we don't have it rented, we are often on the road ourselves travelling with our dog.
- This van does NOT have a toilet.
- 4 seatbelted seats, two up front and two in the galley.
- Sleeping: Full size memory foam mattress positioned width wise in the van. Includes bedding.
- Dining tables/seating: There is a small table that accommodates dining for two inside. There are two camp chairs and a camp table included.
- Water: We have a 30 gal tank with cold and hot water. There is a sink, small indoor shower and an outdoor shower. Please use bio-degradable soap products.
- Small Fridge
- Cooking: Two burner propane cooktop in the van and also a two burner Coleman stove that can be used outside. Dishes and cookware for 4 included.
- Solar: There is a 100ah lithium battery is charged via solar panels on the roof. This powers the lights, fridge, tv/dvd player and outlets. The battery is not connected to the car battery so it doesn’t charge while driving. It is important to conserve electricity if there are many cloudy days
- Temperature: We have screens for both the side door and rear door. The rear screen has a privacy screen so you cannot see in. There is an exhaust fan but no AC or heat. The temperature in the van will be the same as the temperature outside.
-Outdoor – awning, camp table and chairs
Provides a mattress in the cot (see Photos) where cot is
Dog Crate, Dog Bed and Dog Lead for campgrounds
Provides two storage bins where cot normally is