NOTE: Between Nov 25 and April 15 we have the van marked as Unavailable because we winterize it. If you would still like to rent during this time period please message us .
Been wanting to see what all the #vanlife hype is about? One trip in this van will leave you wanting for more adventures. The best part, the van is large enough to be comfortable in but small enough to park in most regular parking spaces. Whether you decide to spend your time in a campground or choose to boondock this van will have everything you need. From the beach to the trails, New England has something for everyone. You will love being able to have your home with you at all times.
Travelling with others? No problem, our van sleeps 2-3 people but does have seatbelted seats for 4 and has "garage" space to accommodate camping gear.
Our van is unique in that it can be setup with two configurations depending on your travelling needs:
1) Third person: the van has a small cot that can accommodate a third person. The cot is an elevated bunk (above the seating area) so may not be suitable for small children.
2) Storage Option: Don't need the cot, we can remove the mattress and supply additional bins for storage and even a dog bed if needed. This is how we usually have the van configured when we travel.
We ask that when renting our van you treat it like it was your own. When we don't have it rented, we are often on the road ourselves travelling with our dog.
PLEASE READ DETAILS:
- Seating: 4 seatbelted seats, two up front and two in the galley.
- Sleeping: Full size memory foam mattress positioned width wise in the van. Includes: pillows, sheets, blanket, additional sleeping bag if needed. Additional cot available. Narrow and also higher up (see picture, not recommended for small children)
- Dining tables/seating: There is a small table that accommodates dining for two inside. Most often if it is not raining we eat outside. There are two camp chairs and a camp table included.
- Awning: Allows you to sit outside even if there is light rain or hot sun.
- Water: We have a 30 Gallon water tank and a hot water furnace that allows for hot water.
- Drinking Water: We recommend bringing drinking water.
- Sink: There is a sink for washing dishes, brushing teeth etc.
- Shower: There is an outdoor shower (including pop tent for privacy) and also a small shower inside the van that can be used for showers/rinsing.
** There is a gray water tank, where the shower and sink drain into. If showering, it is important to use bio-degradable environmentally friendly soap products.
- Toilet: There is NO TOILET. There is a luggable loo we keep in the garage area for emergencies only. If you must use it you also MUST clean and dispose of waste. If you fail to clean or dispose of waste you will be charged $100.
- Fridge: There is a Whynter fridge that is powered from the solar power or shore power. The fridge is a cooler style fridge that opens from the top.
- Cooking: We have a propane two burner cooktop in the van and also a two burner Coleman stove that can be used outside. We have dishes, cups and utensils for 4 and 2 coffee mugs. Teapot for hot water, aeropress for coffee, frying pan and large pot for cooking, spatula and spoons for cooking, cutting board. Also dishpan for washing dishes. We also have paper towel, wipes, broom, dustpan and small hand vac for cleaning up messes
- Solar: There is a 100ah lithium battery tied to the 3 solar panels on the roof of the van which power the lights, fridge, tv and dvd player as well as provide electricity for the outlets for charging appliances. The battery IS NOT tied to the car battery so it is NOT charging while you drive. It is important to remember this if you have a very cloudy trip that is many days long. You can always plug directly into shore power also at a campground.
- Ventilation: We have screens for both the side door and rear door. The rear screen has a privacy screen so you cannot see in. This makes it possible to sleep in summer with the doors open and and not worry about the bugs. We also have an exhaust van that helps move air through out the van and two portable USB vans that can be used.
- Heat: The heat only runs when the van is running.
- AC: AC is only while van is running while driving.