This Lightweight and rugged Trek means it’s towable by many 4-cylinder vehicles (Subaru Outback, mini van, etc). With a length of 15′ and dry weight of 1450 lbs, you can tow it almost anywhere in whatever you drive. *Requires electric breaking hook-up.
The Cricket camper has sleeping room for two adults in a queen berth and up to two children in hanging bunks of 60"X20" (max weight 130lbs), along with Taxa’s NASA inspired design and integrated plumbing and electrical systems, you’re good to go up to 3 days off the grid with this camper.
- Mesh Screen Door for Side
-12V Fridge and Freezer
- Hot Water System
- LED Interior Lighting w/ Red Reading Light
- USB Charging Ports
- Outlets for use when plugged into shore power
- Laser Cut Aluminum Super Structure
- Tempered Tinted Windows w/ Screens & Shades
- Front Stabilizer Jacks
- 15 Gallon Fresh and Gray Water Tanks
- Exterior Shower w/ Hot and Cold Water
- Roof Rack System w/ Crossbars for your extra gear
- LED Porch Light