Family coming in for the holidays and you don't have enough room? You can rent our RV to park at home as an extra "guest house" with it's own dual queen beds, full bathroom, kitchen, microwave and refrigerator. A complete mini-home on demand!
Sleeps 4 adults between the two Queen beds with additional space for 4 kids.
Our clean and comfortable RV includes:
- Dining set for 8 (plate, bowel, drinking glass, knife, spoon, fork)
- T-Fal Full set of non-stick pots and pans (large, medium and small pots, large and small frying pans, 3 ladles, spatula)
- Full set of new cooking knives
- Full set of gourmet cooking spices, including salt, pepper and others. Use all you want!
- Coffee maker with filters. (BYO Coffee)
- Large microwave
- 8 Cubic foot refrigerator and freezer
- 3 burner stove and gas oven
- Two basin sink
- Cutting boards
- Comfortable Queen size walk around bed. Pillows provided but you may want to bring your own.
- 2" memory foam topper
- Two USB 5v / 2.1A charging ports and standard 12v cigarette lighter port on left and right sides
- Temperature controlled ceiling vent
- Large clothing cabinets
- Air Conditioner ceiling vent
- Privacy door separating rear bedroom, bathroom and shower from living area
- Dual reading lights
- Day and night shades
Bathroom and Shower
- Large RV bathroom with plenty of cabinet space
- Pre-supplied with RV Toilet paper (so you don't have to buy it)
- Bright skylight in shower
- Coat or wet clothing rack in shower
- 4 person table that converts into a kids bed
- 3 person couch that converts into a kids size bed
- Lap seat belts located at table and couch
- Overhead food storage
- Huge additional storage under table and couch
- 12v Battery Monitor
- Super cold Air Conditioner with ceiling vents through out
- Super strong portable 12v fan
- 6 Gallon hot water heater
- 24" Flat screen TV with HDMI input. Also acts as a computer monitor!
- Play Spotify or your own music over the Pioneer BlueeTooth enabled stereo system
- Speakers throughout the RV
- Ford E450 V10 Triton engine
- Six brand new (Nov 2016) tires
- Large 44 gallon fresh water, 40 gallon grey, 37 gallon black tanks
- 16 Foot awning
- Pre-Mounted Stabilizing Jacks
- Leveling Blocks
- 50' Electrical hook up power cord
- Built in power surge protector
- Tool bag for camping or bike repair (hammer, socket set, pliers, etc)
Extras Included at no charge
- 4 Camp Chairs
- 4 bike rack
- Four sets of towels (bath, hand, personal)
- Family games including: Uno, 7-in-1 game set (Dominoes, Chess, Checkers, Cribbage, Backgammon, Playing Cards, Dice), Othello
- Set of sheets for sheets and pillows for rear bed (queen) and overhead cab (queen)
Other Usage Charges:
- Renter must return RV with full tank of gas. $25 base fee + $4.00 / gallon charge will apply when tank is not full.
- Renter must clean the inside of the RV before return using cleaning supplies provided or $25 cleaning fee will be charged.
New to driving an RV?
Watch this set of RV Training videos I've gathered on YouTube! If you have never driven an RV before, or even if you are an experienced RV-er, these videos will help you avoid common renting and driving mistakes that can cost you a bundle.
Pick Up and Return Hours:
Both pickups and drop offs must be picked up between 6:00-8:00 PM on a work night or by arrangement on a weekend.
Please contact us if you have any questions!