Valley Center, CA RV Rentals and Motorhome Rentals
Recent traveler reviews in Valley Center, CA
My family rented the "Leamon Party Bus" this past weekend and we LOVED it. It was clean and thoughtfully well-stocked with everything we could possibly need! Corey is a great...
We had a great experience with this RV. Everything worked perfectly and we had plenty of room for our family of four. It was the perfect size and easy to drive. We will...
The BEST experience our family has had renting an RV! As much as I will try to explain how amazing this rental was, you will have to experience it for yourself. Corey spent so...
Both the 'Leamon Bus' and Corey, the owner, are top notch. Corey is extremely professional and friendly. The RV is in excellent shape: drove like a dream and everything...
what a pleasure it was to work with Corey. It was our first time as an RV family and he took extra care of us. Going the extra mile always pays off. we have a great time and...
We had a great time on the Leamon Bus! Corey was super helpful in getting everything in order.
Corey is a great person to deal with. I have rented several times, it has been consistently wonderful every time! I am planning to rent over the summer from Corey, the LPB is...
My wife, son and I rented Corey's RV for a weekend trip to the Laguna mountains. We had a great time and the RV is so much fun! It's in great condition and Corey spent a lot of...
I can't say enough good about our rental experience with Corey. The unit was clean and well maintained and easy to drive. He spent time to make sure we really understood the...
We had a blast! The bus was everything and more we expected. Since it was chilly in October it was the RV gave us a warm and cozy home while exploring the beauty of the Utah. We...
Corey was great to rent from. He was prepared, very thorough, and really easy to work with! I highly recommend the Leamon Party Bus Experience!
The whole experience, from booking to pick-up to drop off was seamless and simple. Corey had everything dialed in so professionally and thoughtfully. They really did think of...
RV Rentals in Zip Codes Near Valley Center, CA
RVs for Rent Near Valley Center, CA
RV Rentals in Counties Near Valley Center, CA
Los Angeles County, CA1139 RV Rentals
San Bernardino County, CA390 RV Rentals
Orange County, CA1309 RV Rentals
Kern County, CA338 RV Rentals
Riverside County, CA1279 RV Rentals
Santa Barbara County, CA506 RV Rentals
Ventura County, CA728 RV Rentals
La Paz County, AZ92 RV Rentals
San Diego County, CA895 RV Rentals
Popular parks near Valley Center, CA
Lake Poway Park995 RV Rentals
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area945 RV Rentals
Limestone Canyon Regional Park1301 RV Rentals
Eaton Canyon Park1149 RV Rentals
Angeles National Forest1149 RV Rentals
Sheep Mountain Wilderness1161 RV Rentals
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve1019 RV Rentals
Cleveland National Forest734 RV Rentals
Swartz Canyon County Park912 RV Rentals
Top 10 Hiking Trails for RVers
|Black Star Canyon Trail||Silverado||California|
|Potato Chip Rock via Mt. Woodson Trail||Poway||California|
|Iron Mountain Trail||Poway||California|
|Cowles Mountain Trail||San Diego||California|
|East Fork Trail (Bridge to Nowhere)||Azusa||California|
|Sturtevant Falls Trail||Sierra Madre||California|
|Dawn Mine Trail Loop||Altadena||California|
|Runyon Canyon Trail||Los Angeles||California|
|Eaton Canyon Trail||Pasadena||California|
|Winter Creek Santa Anita Canyon Hoegee's Campground Loop||Sierra Madre||California|
Recommended RV Campgrounds and Attractions around Valley Center, CA
Hemet is well located if you are looking to explore southern California. From here you are within reach of both Los Angeles and San Diego, and well positioned to explore inland. Golden Village Palms RV Resort makes for a great choice if you want to stay in Hemet, and has lots of facilities to make a vacation really special. All the basics, such as electric, sewer and water are available, and the park provides big rig access and has pull-thru sites. There are three swimming pools for you to cool off in, and these are set in a beautiful area where you can sit out and relax under the palm trees. Sports enthusiasts will not be disappointed, as there are pickball courts, as well as sand volleyball courts and a tournament-level shuffleboard complex. Pets are very welcome here too, and there is a dog walking area, and a pet parade each March.
Are you looking for something fun and interesting to do during your stay in Moreno Valley, California? If so, head over to The Western Science Center in nearby Hemet. It is a state-of-the-art museum which houses archeological artifacts and Pleistocene Ice Age fossils. These were discovered during the development of Diamond Valley Lake. You will get to meet Max, one of the largest mastodons to be found in the west of the US, as well as Xena, a teenage Columbian mammoth. Perhaps one of the most exciting exhibitions here is of Little Stevie, a large mastodon. He is beneath the museum floor and you walk on tempered glass and look down on him. Kids will particularly enjoy the hands-on experiences which are offered; for example, make your own fossil. If you get here early, why not take a tour around the native plant garden? All in all, you should have a very enjoyable and memorable day.
With views of the ocean front you can park your RV rental on the edge of a bluff and experience the San Diego Coast. Staying here you can enjoy recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, surfing, scuba diving and beachcombing. A convenient camping store is located within the park as well. There are no hookups at this state park so if you want electricity to watch the game or make some coffee make sure the RV rental you choose also includes a generator.
At Carlsbad State Park you'll have 44 acres to explore coastal bluffs, find shells and treasures on the shores, rent surfboards, you can practice your surfing or swimming on the warm waters, and enjoy a wonderful south Californian beach.
San Diego Zoo was one of the first institutions to create cage-less exhibits that re-create natural habitats and ecosystems. It has one of the largest free-flight exhibit to view birds. It is also famous because it is one of the few zoos in the world that is home to the giant panda. You can view the zoo on an overhead gondola, or if you?d rather stay on the ground you can also ride a bus. The zoo is known for its conservation and species preservation initiatives, it raises California condors, African black rhinos, and over 100 endangered species. If you seek adventure, you can also choose from different Safari tours such as: Jungle Ropes Safari, Cheetah Safari, or you can spend the night at the park on a Road and Tour Safari. The San Diego Zoo has it all. Parking is available for your RV rental.
You can build your own fun and Legoland, choose from 60 rides, shows and attractions where you can create long lasting memories with your families. Choose from Castle Hill a medieval themed area, imagination zone where you can ride the wild mouse roller coaster watch 4D movies, or land of adventure where you can play Pharaoh?s Revenge and fire foam balls, bounce 15 feet to catch beetles or recover lost treasure. You can also enjoy some fun in the water at two different water parks. n
A bit of a hidden gem Sweetwater is a great destination to take your RV rental. Close to the city but in a world apart the sites sit on a bluff overlooking Bonita and the Bay in the distance. There is fresh water fishing and great mountain biking right from the campsites. A very scenic and fun place to stay in your RV rental.
During your stay at Oceanside RV Park you'll have access to 3.5 miles of pristine beaches, or play at one of four golf courses within minutes of the park. If you?d like to get out and enjoy the water you can rent boats, kayaks, jetskis or surf. If you prefer to fish you can try your skill at the 1,942 foot pier. The California Surf Museum is just minutes away and at certain times of the year you will be able to enjoy national surfing competitions.
Local RV Owners Suggest
- WhereDixon Lake, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where330 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1740 7 Oakes Rd, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where960 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1034 W El Norte Pkwy Suite 1034, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where92026, 1345 Las Villas Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereVons El Norte Parkway Plaza, 1040 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1050 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where823 N Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where237 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where118 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where732 Center Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where450 W 9th Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where329 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where421 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where1356 W Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where3rd, 1205 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where200 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- Where1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- WhereCA-79, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- Where7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- WhereSouth Carlsbad State Beach, California, USA
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views since all the spaces are elevated and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- WhereTamarack Surf Beach, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where1537 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- WhereSan Elijo State Beach, Encinitas, CA 92007, USA
- Known forBoondocking, Dog-friendly
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2050 S Coast Hwy 101, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA
- Where1540 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where9310 Fanita Pkwy, Santee, CA 92071, USA
Unique campground with lots to do. Hiking, biking, paddle boats and great big spots. You will feel far from it all, but you're only 10 minutes from great restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
- WhereLake Jennings, Lakeside, CA 92040, USA
- Where4945 Heise Park Rd, Julian, CA 92036, USA
Great campground with beautiful oak trees that cover most of the park. Hiking, biking, campfires... get away from it all here. Quaint historic Julian is just a 10 minute drive. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where5707 Santa Fe St, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhereLake Cuyamaca, California 92036, USA
Beautiful place for hiking, biking, camping, fishing and so much more. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2727 De Anza Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2211 Pacific Beach Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhatEverything Else
Great place for family fun! There's a private beach, pool, Jacuzzi, skatepark, bike rentals, and cute little convenience store. If you're looking for a place that's family friendly, this is it! By JENNIFER TORO
- Where2540 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhereMission Bay, San Diego, CA, USA
- Where3650 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- Where11053 CA-79, Descanso, CA 91916, USA
- WhereSan Clemente State Beach, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
- Where111 N 2nd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Where3221 National City Blvd # 43, National City, CA 91950, USA
- Where5000 CA-75, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Located just south of beautiful Coronado Island. Spaces are spacious and wherever your spot is you're a 2 minute walk from the beach. Visit Coronado and the historic Hotel Del Coronado. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- WhereDoheny State Beach, Dana Point, CA 92624, USA
- WhatOcean Front
- Known forDog-friendly
Great ocean front camp ground that is dog friendly and an easy to get to location By Ryan R
- Where460 Sandpiper Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Known forSnack Bar, Glamping
If you are looking for a great glamping spot, this is it. Located just off the San Deigo Bay, this resort boasts sites with a private feel, pool, wi-fi, laundry, and well manicured grounds. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where24400 Canyon Trail, Idyllwild, CA 92549, USA
- WhereLaguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA