FULLY STOCKED CLASS C MOTORHOME with A/C UNIT, BUILT-IN GENERATOR,
2020 new with limited miles. It has been on a few trips to ensure everything works properly
Sleeps up to 9 people
All you have to do is bring the food, drinks, and personal items and toiletries for a fun vacation!
This coach has 2 large slide outs that opens up the kitchen and master bedroom, which gives you great extra space.
• There is a complete kitchen with a sink, 3 burner stove, oven, microwave and a refrigerator (Electric or Propane).
• There is plenty of storage and drawers for your clothes and shoes plus cabinet space for your food and snacks.
• Stand up shower, toilet, sink and vanity in bathroom.
TV's with amazon firesticks
Nintendo Classic Edition / DVD / PlayStation 3 (blueray player) all available upon request
There is a power awning outside, with LED light strip, outdoor carpets, outdoor speakers. TV by bunks can detach and go outside. Table with 4 chairs.
• Bed linens, pillows, and blankets are included (two twin bedding, two queen bedding)
• Bathroom towels, beach towels, hand towels and wash clothes.
• all glass / ceramic plates, bowls, glasses, coffee cups, & utensils.
• Appliances: coffee maker, croch-pot
• Kitchen necessities: can opener, corkscrew/bottle opener, knives, cutting boards, large spoons, spatula, tongs, measuring cups, dish soap, sponges, serving / mixing bowls, casseroles, hot plates, oven mitts, drink pitcher, and garbage pail
• Cooking needs: frying pan, slow cooker, medium and small pots, baking pans
• Kitchen supplies: Ziploc bags, aluminum foil, napkins, paper towels / paper towel holder, garbage bags
•Table, four chairs
• 1st aid, Septic hoses and above ground support, 25ft fresh water hose, broom, dust pan, toilet paper and kleenex
This RV can sleep 9, but it will be absolutely perfect for 6!!
• Queen bed in the master bedroom, with a privacy door.
• Couch that turns into a full size bed perfect for two children.
• Kitchen table that turns into a bed also perfect for two children
• Full size bunk over the front cab with a curtain for privacy and ladder going up. This is a fun sleeping space for kids but adults love it too!
Bike rack available upon request (extra fee)
The RV will be provided with a FULL tank of fuel and FULL Propane!
Market price per gallon of gas / propane will be charged based on cost fill tanks back up.
This is NON SMOKING RV. If you smoke in the RV you will forfeit your entire deposit.
Also no pets (I am allergic to dogs :)
No refunds for early returns.
If your route takes you on toll roads, you can use our toll tag but we will require you to reimburse us for tolls (actual cost only) out of your deposit or cash.
No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
Towing Policy: Towing will only be allowed with written authorization by owner.
Dumping: Gray and Black Water (see directions if required during trip). Cleaning free includes dumping at end of rental.
Appliances: The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, slide outs etc. are convenience items. While not expected; If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. These items are electronic and can break unexpectedly. For assistance, call me.
RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bedroom, bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture for replacement costs.
See spreadsheet of items and replacement costs.