Hydeout: Dodge Ram ProMaster
Hydeout: Dodge Ram ProMaster
Member since 2020
We are Gene & Hellen and own a few camper vans. Our events business suffered during COVID and we decided to convert our business transport vehicles into campervans as they remained unused. We traveled through out the Western United States, got to get out to the outdoors and enjoyed our weekends. This holistic therapy allowed us to keep going, and we decided to share this experience with others. Our camper vans are built by us and carefully designed making the vans safe, functional and fun. We hope you will enjoy our vans and go on some amazing adventures.
"Ramsey" is a fun little camper van, perfect for two people. There is a slideout kitchen, a 5lbs propane tank in a vented space, seating area, running water, plenty of storage. Comes with two camping chairs and a small coffee table, plates, pans, utensils. Bedding is available on request at no cost. Van is deep cleaned after every trip. The Promaster sits high, with a great view of the road and blind spots. There is no rear view mirror, but you can navigate with back up camera and super wide mirrors that will show cars behind you.
- Pull out kitchen in the back. Has a portable stove hooked up to a 5lbs
propane tank. We'll include gas for your trip, and It's easy to add more gas if
you run out.
- Cooking spices, pan, pots, eating utensils for 2 like plates, spoons, forks, are
- Comes with a sink with an electric pump and two 5 gal, water containers.
- 200 Amp hour batteries with charging while driving.
- 200 Watts of solar on the roof
- 50 litter electric fridge is included, and should run off batteries for duration of
- 8 over head cam lights on 2 dimmers. One bright LED bar for extra light if
- Storage drawers in the back of van, above the passenger cabin and inside the
- 2 camping chairs and a small wood table if you'd like.
- Port hole window, otherwise very secure with no other windows in the back.
- Net for the front door opening.
Delivery and pickup can be arranged. Van is located close to 280, 10 minutes from SFO and 15 minutes from San Francisco. There is plenty of parking in our neighborhood and mostly no street cleaning, so you can choose to leave your car on the street here if you so choose.
Rentals are in 24 hour increments, half day add on is available at check out.
Covers cleaning inside and outside for the next renter.
Just in case you'd like to sleep away from the van.
Empty 5gal water container with a USB pump, can be filled up with filtered drinking water at stores.
Bike rack for 2 bikes
About this RV
About the host
It was like Airbnb on wheels!! Gene is easy to deal with and great communication. The van was clean and had all the amenities we needed for a long weekend. Great experience, we will rent again!
1 Photo submitted by Renalie G.
We had a blast cruising down the coast in Gene’s van! Gene was very responsive and available for all my questions. He was also flexible with pickup/drop off times. I’d definitely recommend renting from him again. The only thing I would recommend would be to dial in for your surfers ;) we spent most of our trip at the beach.
6 Photos submitted by Ashley M.
The camper van was amazing to take a quick weekend away, the rear slide out kitchen and refrigerator made it so easy to set up camp and have a good dinner. Was clean and had a great storage space under the bed for a bike.
Luxury BRAND NEW Mercedes Sprinter w/ HOT INDOOR SHOWER