Hemet, CA RV Rentals and Motorhome Rentals
Recent traveler reviews in Hemet, CA
Sosa was very accommodating to our schedule and was very responsive in his communication before and during the rental. I would highly recommend renting from Sosa!
Fantastic trip to see my father-in-law in Wyoming without the expense of owning a RV. Working with Sosa was a pleasure and we appreciate his insightful sharing of his property!...
Eric was a fantastic person to rent from. He was very informative about everything with the R/V and always available whenever I had any questions. He was also very understanding...
Renting this motorhome was a great experience. It was clean and everything was in working order. My group of 6 fit comfortably and everyone had a great time! We will definitely...
Eric is awesome. We had great communication, the rv was in excellent condition.
We absolutely loved renting thru Outdoorsy! Eric was great with us and his RV was very clean and perfect for our family! We will definitely be renting with him again! 😊
Has a great trip to Ocotilo Wells, coach worked great!
What an amazing experience! Mandy and Albert are super nice, explained everything and allowed us the privilege of renting their beautiful, fully equipped, fully stocked RV....
RV Rentals in Zip Codes Near Hemet, CA
RVs for Rent Near Hemet, CA
RV Rentals in Counties Near Hemet, CA
Los Angeles County, CA1122 RV Rentals
San Bernardino County, CA383 RV Rentals
Orange County, CA1292 RV Rentals
Kern County, CA334 RV Rentals
Riverside County, CA1262 RV Rentals
Clark County, NV135 RV Rentals
Ventura County, CA715 RV Rentals
Santa Barbara County, CA499 RV Rentals
La Paz County, AZ90 RV Rentals
Popular parks near Hemet, CA
Lake Poway Park982 RV Rentals
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area929 RV Rentals
Limestone Canyon Regional Park1284 RV Rentals
Eaton Canyon Park1132 RV Rentals
Angeles National Forest1132 RV Rentals
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area134 RV Rentals
Sheep Mountain Wilderness1143 RV Rentals
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve1006 RV Rentals
Cleveland National Forest729 RV Rentals
Top 10 Hiking Trails for RVers
|East Fork Trail (Bridge to Nowhere)||Azusa||California|
|Iron Mountain Trail||Poway||California|
|Eaton Canyon Trail||Pasadena||California|
|Potato Chip Rock via Mt. Woodson Trail||Poway||California|
|Winter Creek Santa Anita Canyon Hoegee's Campground Loop||Sierra Madre||California|
|Runyon Canyon Trail||Los Angeles||California|
|Cowles Mountain Trail||San Diego||California|
|Sturtevant Falls Trail||Sierra Madre||California|
|Black Star Canyon Trail||Silverado||California|
|Dawn Mine Trail Loop||Altadena||California|
Recommended RV Campgrounds and Attractions around Hemet, CA
Cathedral Palms RV Resort is a wonderful, secluded resort that is perfect for a relaxing getaway. With a pool, spa, wading pool, showers and laundry facilities, Cathedral Palms is truly a home away from home, if not better. Located just seven miles away from downtown Palm Springs, you can enjoy the best of both worlds: seclusion and relaxation, and all the festivals and parties you can handle.
Located smack dab in the middle of the city, Orangeland RV Park is a perfect place to park, set up, relax and unwind. Lined with orange trees as a monument to the heritage of the area, Orangeland RV Park boasts a stunning outdoor pool and jacuzzi, full hookups and amenities and quick access to all the attractions Orange County has to offer. Great RV sites right up front for your RV rental will take the stress out of parking the thing.
The insiders secret Prado is an amazing destination for your RV rental trip. With enormous RV sites, amazing wildlife, trails, a fresh water fishing lake and only a short drive to major shopping and dining this is the place to park your RV rental in the Anaheim area. Convenient to everything by worlds apart this county park is a sure fire win for your RV rental trip.
Orange County boasts year-round whale watching tours. Take half a day out on a boat, relaxing in the sun and basking in the cool, salty air. See, firsthand, the wonder and stunning size of these incredible water-dwelling creatures. One great option starts at Dana Wharf, which offers a two hour tour, and where you may see Gray Whales, Humpback Whales, Minkes Whales, sea lions and various dolphins.
Pine Knot Campground is the closest campground to Snow Summit and its miles of mountain biking and hiking trails. A great forest service campground this one is suited to the smaller RV rentals offered and requires a bit of skill with lots of pretty trees lining the roads and sites. This one fills early during event weekends so plan ahead for your RV rental vacation.
Even during the warm months this resort is an outdoor lovers paradise. Whatever your extreme this park has fun ready for you from hiking to mountain biking enjoy the mountains from this home base on the hill.
You can build your own fun and Legoland, choose from 60 rides, shows and attractions where you can create long lasting memories with your families. Choose from Castle Hill a medieval themed area, imagination zone where you can ride the wild mouse roller coaster watch 4D movies, or land of adventure where you can play Pharaoh?s Revenge and fire foam balls, bounce 15 feet to catch beetles or recover lost treasure. You can also enjoy some fun in the water at two different water parks. n
A linear day use park over one mile long and 140 acres, situated in the mouth of Santa Ana Canyon in the city of Anaheim. The linear environment of the park site recaptures the river setting of the adjacent Santa Ana River. Because the park is in a historic setting in an area where such names as Yorba, Peralta and Dominguez were common, the Orange County Board of Supervisors recognized the 1976 opening of the park site by designating Yorba Regional Park as the official Orange County bicentennial project.
Local RV Owners Suggest
- Where24400 Canyon Trail, Idyllwild, CA 92549, USA
- WhereCA-79, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- Where45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- WhereS Fork Campground, Angelus Oaks, CA 92305, USA
- Where8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where398 Edgemoor Rd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315, USA
- WhereLake Arrowhead, CA, USA
- WhereDixon Lake, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where1034 W El Norte Pkwy Suite 1034, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1740 7 Oakes Rd, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereVons El Norte Parkway Plaza, 1040 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where960 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1050 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where330 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where81-800 Avenue 51, Indio, CA 92201, USA
- WhatMusic Festival
We've been attending Stagecoach yearly for 4 years. We love taking our coach out there and camping within the festival grounds for easy access to the concerts. Always a good time! By JENNIFER TORO
- Where92026, 1345 Las Villas Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where823 N Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where732 Center Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- WhereLaguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA
- Where237 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- WhereSan Clemente State Beach, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
- Where118 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where200 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- WhereIndio, CA, USA
- Where450 W 9th Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where1540 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where1356 W Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where3rd, 1205 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where329 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where421 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- WhereDoheny State Beach, Dana Point, CA 92624, USA
- WhatOcean Front
- Known forDog-friendly
Great ocean front camp ground that is dog friendly and an easy to get to location By Ryan R
- Where1537 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where6554 Park Blvd, Joshua Tree, CA 92252, USA
- WhatNational Park
- Known forDog-friendly
Merely 45 minutes down the road feels more like you've been transported to another planet. A visit to J-Tree is cathartic. By Chris Nelson
- WhereTamarack Surf Beach, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- WhereSouth Carlsbad State Beach, California, USA
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views since all the spaces are elevated and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay Nielsen
- Where7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA