Poway, CA RV Rentals and Motorhome Rentals
Recent traveler reviews in Poway, CA
Awesome trailer in excellent condition! Todd was great and easy to deal with. Made for a great weekend!
The RV was very clean, everything in good working order and the owner was real easy to work with.
Matt is a great guy. He is very easy to work with and very flexible with pick up and drop off. The trailer is in great shape and a breeze to setup and tear down.
This is the cutest RV rental I’ve seen! Jay and his family were so accommodating and truly made our trip special and easy! He was perfectly on time with drop off and pick up and...
5 stars all the way! Carrie and her Husband Steve were so awesome! Every step was effortless! We were given a very detailed tour of the RV and had everything explained to us...
Carrie and Steve could not have been more friendly and accommodating when we rented their beautiful rig. We also had a few questions once on the road and they responded...
Erin was great! Very accomodating. The RV we rented is in excellent shape. Everything worked great. Props to outdoorsy and their Customer support, they answered questions in a...
Great coach well equipped with everything needed thank you Erin . I would recommend her to anyone
The RV exceeded our expectations! Erinn explained all the details to us in full and we had a blast on or trip. The RV was easy to maneuver and we received it in excellent,...
Erinn was really great to work with, would rent from her again! Very flexible and kind, thanks for a great experience Erinn!!!
RV Rentals in Zip Codes Near Poway, CA
RVs for Rent Near Poway, CA
RV Rentals in Counties Near Poway, CA
Los Angeles County, CA1122 RV Rentals
San Bernardino County, CA383 RV Rentals
Orange County, CA1292 RV Rentals
Riverside County, CA1262 RV Rentals
Santa Barbara County, CA499 RV Rentals
Ventura County, CA715 RV Rentals
La Paz County, AZ90 RV Rentals
San Diego County, CA887 RV Rentals
Imperial County, CA223 RV Rentals
Popular parks near Poway, CA
Lake Poway Park982 RV Rentals
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area929 RV Rentals
Limestone Canyon Regional Park1284 RV Rentals
Eaton Canyon Park1132 RV Rentals
Angeles National Forest1132 RV Rentals
Sheep Mountain Wilderness1143 RV Rentals
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve1006 RV Rentals
Cleveland National Forest729 RV Rentals
Swartz Canyon County Park903 RV Rentals
Top 10 Hiking Trails for RVers
|Etiwanda Falls Trail||Rancho Cucamonga||California|
|Iron Mountain Trail||Poway||California|
|Torrey Pines State Reserve Trail||La Jolla||California|
|Black Star Canyon Trail||Silverado||California|
|Three Sisters Waterfalls Trail||Descanso||California|
|Cowles Mountain Trail||San Diego||California|
|Potato Chip Rock via Mt. Woodson Trail||Poway||California|
|East Fork Trail (Bridge to Nowhere)||Azusa||California|
|Mt. San Antonio & Mt. Baldy Notch Trail||Mt Baldy||California|
|Cedar Creek Falls Trail||Ramona||California|
Recommended RV Campgrounds and Attractions around Poway, CA
One of the few remaining tidal wetlands in Southern California, this place is a gem for nature lovers and those in search of tranquility. The park is under the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, it is a nature reserve and a designated Marine Protected area. There are educational programs for the public which teaches how to appreciate and care for all the animals who call this refuge home.
Lake Elsinore Marina and RV Resort is just south of Riverside, California. The campground takes long-term renters as well as overnighters. It provides easy access to the lake, and the boat launch ramp is a great spot for putting in your canoe, kayak, boat, or jet ski. Stay connected with the free wi-fi, which is strongest on the patio. The trees will provide some shade, and you can try your luck with your lures. The lake is a popular fishing spot for bass.
San Diego Zoo was one of the first institutions to create cage-less exhibits that re-create natural habitats and ecosystems. It has one of the largest free-flight exhibit to view birds. It is also famous because it is one of the few zoos in the world that is home to the giant panda. You can view the zoo on an overhead gondola, or if you?d rather stay on the ground you can also ride a bus. The zoo is known for its conservation and species preservation initiatives, it raises California condors, African black rhinos, and over 100 endangered species. If you seek adventure, you can also choose from different Safari tours such as: Jungle Ropes Safari, Cheetah Safari, or you can spend the night at the park on a Road and Tour Safari. The San Diego Zoo has it all. Parking is available for your RV rental.
Do you want to explore Murrieta in California? If so, there is a great RV park just seven miles away in Temecula. It's called Lake Skinner Recreation Area, and each of the 241 sites has full hookup. There is also WiFI, picnic tables, a grill, and a camp store. It is based in the Lake Skinner Park, which has great amenities. You can hire bikes, go horseback riding and sailing, and have picnics here. There are even barbeques throughout the park for you to take advantage of. One of the greatest attractions is fishing in Lake Skinner. You can catch striped bass, largemouth bass, carp, and bluegill. In the summer, there is also catfish, and in the winter, trout. The lake is a haven for bird watchers, and herons, owls, and hawks are just some of the birds which you might spot. There is also a one and a half mile walk around the park, which is great for those who just want a gentle stroll. You will be rewarded by fantastic views, including the rolling hills of Winchester. On a hot day, take a dip in the splash pool. Once you have had your fill of the park, why not head in to Murrieta for great restaurants and shops.
With views of the ocean front you can park your RV rental on the edge of a bluff and experience the San Diego Coast. Staying here you can enjoy recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, surfing, scuba diving and beachcombing. A convenient camping store is located within the park as well. There are no hookups at this state park so if you want electricity to watch the game or make some coffee make sure the RV rental you choose also includes a generator.
One of the oldest parks in the U.S. designated for recreational use. Balboa Park is a 1,200-acre urban park which offers natural vegetation zones, green belts, gardens, walking paths, a variety of museums, several theaters. Within the park you'll also find the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
You can build your own fun and Legoland, choose from 60 rides, shows and attractions where you can create long lasting memories with your families. Choose from Castle Hill a medieval themed area, imagination zone where you can ride the wild mouse roller coaster watch 4D movies, or land of adventure where you can play Pharaoh?s Revenge and fire foam balls, bounce 15 feet to catch beetles or recover lost treasure. You can also enjoy some fun in the water at two different water parks. n
A bit of a hidden gem Sweetwater is a great destination to take your RV rental. Close to the city but in a world apart the sites sit on a bluff overlooking Bonita and the Bay in the distance. There is fresh water fishing and great mountain biking right from the campsites. A very scenic and fun place to stay in your RV rental.
Local RV Owners Suggest
- Where9310 Fanita Pkwy, Santee, CA 92071, USA
Unique campground with lots to do. Hiking, biking, paddle boats and great big spots. You will feel far from it all, but you're only 10 minutes from great restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
- Where15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where421 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where329 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where3rd, 1205 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where450 W 9th Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where1356 W Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where118 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- WhereLake Jennings, Lakeside, CA 92040, USA
- Where237 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where823 N Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where92026, 1345 Las Villas Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where732 Center Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where330 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1740 7 Oakes Rd, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where960 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1050 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereVons El Norte Parkway Plaza, 1040 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1034 W El Norte Pkwy Suite 1034, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereDixon Lake, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where200 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where5707 Santa Fe St, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2050 S Coast Hwy 101, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA
- WhereSan Elijo State Beach, Encinitas, CA 92007, USA
- Known forBoondocking, Dog-friendly
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where2727 De Anza Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2540 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2211 Pacific Beach Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhatEverything Else
Great place for family fun! There's a private beach, pool, Jacuzzi, skatepark, bike rentals, and cute little convenience store. If you're looking for a place that's family friendly, this is it! By JENNIFER TORO
- WhereMission Bay, San Diego, CA, USA
- Where3650 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- Where7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- WhereSouth Carlsbad State Beach, California, USA
Great location on the beach. Beautiful views since all the spaces are elevated and easy access to the ocean. Located near great restaurants, breweries, coffee shops! By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- Where111 N 2nd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Where3221 National City Blvd # 43, National City, CA 91950, USA
- WhereTamarack Surf Beach, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where5000 CA-75, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Located just south of beautiful Coronado Island. Spaces are spacious and wherever your spot is you're a 2 minute walk from the beach. Visit Coronado and the historic Hotel Del Coronado. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where460 Sandpiper Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Known forSnack Bar, Glamping
If you are looking for a great glamping spot, this is it. Located just off the San Deigo Bay, this resort boasts sites with a private feel, pool, wi-fi, laundry, and well manicured grounds. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where1537 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- WhereLake Cuyamaca, California 92036, USA
Beautiful place for hiking, biking, camping, fishing and so much more. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where4945 Heise Park Rd, Julian, CA 92036, USA
Great campground with beautiful oak trees that cover most of the park. Hiking, biking, campfires... get away from it all here. Quaint historic Julian is just a 10 minute drive. By Jay & Debbie Nielsen
- Where1540 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where11053 CA-79, Descanso, CA 91916, USA
- Where45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- WhereCA-79, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- WhereSan Clemente State Beach, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA