Welcome to our beautiful Minnie Winnie. Please scroll down to see a calendar of availability. Below is general information please message us with any questions, we would love to hear from you. We have worked with first time renters to experienced, and would love to make your trip a great memory.
Hydraulic leveling jacks, 1 slide out (adds 3ft of living space), sleeps 7, fully equipped kitchen for 8 people, really nice rig. THIS RV IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL FOR A MINIMUM OF 4 DAYS.
Vacation in comfort in a 2001 Minnie Winnie Ford F450. This RV sleeps 7 with a Queen size bed, futon couch-bed, overhead sleeping quarter and dining cushions/table can also be converted into a bed.
A full size shower and separate bathroom allow for private bathing. The driver and front passenger ride in roomy leather comfortable seats while passengers lounge on the futon couch, dining table, upper sleeping quarters or rear Queen size bed.
There is a roof antennae and TV with DVD and Blue-Ray player in the upper sleeping quarters. The fresh water holding tank allows campers to use the rest room and kitchen sink while on the road. RV kitchen is supplied with cooking necessities to include pots and pans, utensils, coffee maker, and toaster. Ample storage within the carriage and in the underside rear compartment will hold all of your belongings and extras.
Rental includes 100 miles per day and renter will be charged $0.35 per mile in excess of 100 miles daily. Rental also includes 1 hours use of generator per day and renter will be charged $5 an hour in excess of 1 hour use daily.
Pick up and drop off to take in Sioux Falls, SD. RV owners are willing to negotiate a fee to drop off and pick up RV for renters outside of town. Contact owners for a quote.
We require a $1,500 security deposit which is held for additional mileage and/or to cover the Outdoorsy insurance deductible in the event of a claim for damages. All damages caused by weather, road conditions, or items that are not normal wear and tear will be the responsibility of the driver/renter. The unit is to arrive in the same condition it left in. Any questions please message, this is typical and included in the standard contracts with Outdoorsy between renter and owner.
Items you will find inside the RV (inside the carriage or in storage) for your convenience:
- Fully stocked kitchen: 8 plates, 8 bowls, 12 cups, 4 coffee mugs, 6 steak knives, cutting board, toaster, coffee pot, tupperware, silverware, pizza cutter, basic spices (salt and pepper, garlic), scissors, wine opener, colander, tongs, veggie peeler, whisk, ladle, spatulas, slotted spoons, can opener, funnel, scraper, measuring cups, pots and pans, pitcher.
- 2 Lawn chairs.
- Flash light.
- General tools: screw drivers, wrench, level, tire pressure gauge, etc.
- First aid kit.
- Spare fuses, 12 volt automotive type
- Water hose 25 feet.
- Water flow regulator, for connecting hose to drinking water source
- 30 amp generator
- Box of disposable gloves
- Extension cords
- Holding tank chemicals
- Running generator for short time periods can cause severe damage to the generator. Please run for at least 30 min per time. Any damage will be responsibility of renter.